Dual-Air Quiet Wine Cellar Cooler Series
The DUal-Air Quiet (DQ) Wine Cellar Cooling Systems are designed to provide refrigerated air to 55-65 °F. DQ evaporators return air at the bottom and supply two-way air discharge 10-12 feet in both directions at a medium velocity airflow. This promotes fantastic circulation in long and narrow display cases.
These units are the perfect solution for large wine cabinets and walk-in wine cellars. DQ evaporators are available in standard capacities from 1,800 to 4,600 BTU per hour and are used with a R134a refrigerant.
- Air defrosting coil requires does not require an additional heater
- Fan blades engineer for very low-noise
- Staggered high performance coils with copper tubing expanded mechanically into aluminum fins
- Housing constructed with insulated rust-proof aluminum
- Permanently lubricated motor fully thermally protected
- Automatic expansion valve(standard) ensures constant coil temperature to promote “Humidity Balance”
- Pump-down solenoid valve(standard) protects compressor in the event of leaks
Condensing Unit Wiring
L1 115V Line Voltage
SV Solenoid Valve
FM Fan Motor
TP Temperature Probe
Back of Controller Connections
10 Temperature Probe
11 Temperature Probe
5 115V Line Voltage
2 Jumper from 5
3 Switch Leg to Fan Coil
C NO Internal normally open contact
Fan Coil Wiring
- Keep line sets as short as possible.
- Excessive number of turns will cause refrigerant flow problems. This could cause early compressor failure. Suction line accumulators are recommended. Required if working lower than the normal 55-65° operating range from wine cellar.
- Drain line must always flow downhill to drain or pump.
- The system is controlled by a pump down control system. There is no control wiring between thermostat and condensing unit.
- The line connections at Fan Coil and Condensing Unit may not be the same as the required line sizes.
- Standard line sets should be 50′ or less. Extended runs may require larger line sizes and 3oz oil must be added for every 10′ over 35′.