Contact Us For Pricing:
(954) 306-3180 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Low Profile-Quiet Cellar Cooler Series
The Low Profile Quiet (LPQ) Wine Cellar Refrigeration Systems are designed to provide refrigerated air quietly an dependably. LPQ Systems are an excellent choice for quiet, long-term storage and require very low maintenance. These ceiling-mounted wine refrigeration units are excellent for vaulted rooms. The LPQ supplies refrigerated air behind the coil down the wall and brings return air in the angled front, promoting circulation.
LPQ evaporators are available in standard capacities from 1,800 to 8,600 BTU per hour and are used with R134a refrigerant.
- Twin evaporator systems available for larger applications
- Eco-friendly water-cooled condensing units available
- Stainless steel cabinets for high-corrosive environments
- Textured heavy-guage aluminum cabinet
- Easily removable drain pan
- Molded fan guards and blades
- Thermal expansion valve (standard) installed
- Pump-down solenoid valve (standard) protects compressor in the event of leaks
- Pre-installed valves eliminate additional wiring to thermostat
- ETL certified
Condensing Unit Wiring
Fan Coil Wiring
L1 115V Line Voltage
SV Solenoid Valve
FM Fan Motor
TP Temperature Probe
Back of Controller Connections
10 Temperature Probe
11 Temperature Probe
5 115V Line Voltage
2 Jumper from 5
3 Switch Leg to Fan Coil
C NO Internal normally open contact
- Keep line sets as short as possible.
- Excessive number of turns will cause refrigerant flow problems. This could cause early compressor failure. Suction line accumulators are recommended. Required if working lower than the normal 55-65° operating range from wine cellar.
- Drain line must always flow downhill to drain or pump.
- The system is controlled by a pump down control system. There is no control wiring between thermostat and condensing unit.
- The line connections at Fan Coil and Condensing Unit may not be the same as the required line sizes.
- Standard line sets should be 50′ or less. Extended runs may require larger line sizes and 3oz oil must be added for every 10′ over 35′.
Single Evaporator Piping LPQ Series Wine Cellar Refrigeration Units
Twin Evaporator Piping LPQ Series Wine Cellar Refrigeration Units