Versatile Wine Rack Mount Cooler Series
The Rack Mounted (RM) Systems are optimized to deliver refrigerated air sufficient for medium-hightemperature locations – custom wine cellars, wine tasting rooms and large cabinets. RM series evaporators mount horizontally, often within the wine racking. These units have several access panels to forward or re-direct the supply and return vents. These can also be placed between ceiling joists, in a soffit, or on a wall. For good reason amongst the various wine room refrigeration units we manufacture this is the most versatile and therefore our most popular.
RM evaporators are offered instandard capacities from 2,600 to 6,600 BTU per hour and are usedwith R134a refrigerant.
- Evaporatorsystems come in either twin or triple configurations ideal for larger applications
- Eco-friendly water-cooledcondensing units are available
- Stainless steel cabinets for high-corrosive environments
- Coils are staggered with mechanically expanded copper tubing in aluminum fins for particularly high-performance
- Aluminum housing is insulated and rust-proof
- Permanently lubricated motor is thermally protected
- Automatic expansion valve (as standard) this ensures a constant coiltemperature which promotes “Humidity Balance”
- Pump-down solenoid valve (as standard) protects compressor in the event of leaks
- Additional wiring to thermostateliminated by pre-installed valves
- Manufacturer pressure tested to ensure quality
- Factory wired for simple field installation
- ETL certified
- Keep line sets as short as possible.
- Excessive number of turns will cause refrigerant flow problems. This could cause early compressor failure. Suction line accumulators are recommended. Required if working lower than the normal 55-65° operating range from wine cellar.
- Drain line must always flow downhill to drain or pump.
- The system is controlled by a pump down control system. There is no control wiring between thermostat and condensing unit.
- The line connections at Fan Coil and Condensing Unit may not be the same as the required line sizes.
- Standard line sets should be 50′ or less. Extended runs may require larger line sizes and 3oz oil must be added for every 10′ over 35′.
Condensing Unit Wiring
Fan Coil Wiring
L1 115V Line Voltage
SV Solenoid Valve
FM Fan Motor
TP Temperature Probe
Back of Controller Connections
10 Temperature Probe
11 Temperature Probe
5 115V Line Voltage
2 Jumper from 5
3 Switch Leg to Fan Coil
C NO Internal normally open contact