Vertical Mount Wine Rack Cooler Series
The Vertical Rack Mount (VRM) Systemsare engineered to deliver refrigerated air to medium-high temperature spaces.
VRM evaporators mount vertically and have multiple panels to access direct or re-direct the supply and return vents. These can beplaced between ceiling joists, in a soffit, or directly onto a wall. This is one of our most popular and versatile systems amongst our wine cellar cooling engineering community.
VRM evaporators are manufactured in standard capacities ranging from 2,600 to 6,600 BTU per hour and are used with R134a refrigerant.
- Triple evaporator systems for larger applications
- Eco-friendly water-cooled condensing units available
- Stainless steel cabinets for high-corrosive environments
- High-performance staggered coils with copper tubing mechanically expanded into aluminum fins
- Rust-proof and insulated aluminum housing
- Thermally protected permanently lubricated motor
- Automatic expansion valve (standard) ensures constant coil temperature to promote “Humidity Balance”
- Pump-down solenoid valve (standard) protects compressor in the event of leaks
- Pre-installed valves eliminate additional wiring to thermostat
- Pressure tested by the manufacturer to ensure quality
- Factory wired for simple field installation
- ETL certified
Condensing Unit Wiring
Fan Coil Wiring
L1 115V Line Voltage
SV Solenoid Valve
FM Fan Motor
TP Temperature Probe
Back of Controller Connections
10 Temperature Probe
11 Temperature Probe
5 115V Line Voltage
2 Jumper from 5
3 Switch Leg to Fan Coil
C NO Internal normally open contact
- Keep line sets as short as possible.
- Excessive number of turns will cause refrigerant flow problems. This could cause early compressor failure. Suction line accumulators are recommended. Required if working lower than the normal 55-65° operating range from wine cellar.
- Drain line must always flow downhill to drain or pump.
- The system is controlled by a pump down control system. There is no control wiring between thermostat and condensing unit.
- The line connections at Fan Coil and Condensing Unit may not be the same as the required line sizes.
- Standard line sets should be 50′ or less. Extended runs may require larger line sizes and 3oz oil must be added for every 10′ over 35′.