Contact Us For Pricing:
(954) 306-3180 | email@example.com
Wine Cabinet Cooler & Closet Series
Engineered to provide refrigerated air to medium temperature spaces, the Wine Cabinet Cooler (CC) Units are Cabinet Cooler CC evaporators distribute air very quietly up to 10 feet to the right and left sides of the coil then return to the front.
These units are an excellent solution for wine closets and cabinets and are specifically designed to circulate refrigerated air in very small and medium narrow spaces.
These systems provide better BTU cooling per cubic inch of the required installation space providing a terrific temperature recovery time. This makes Wine Cabinet Coolers a superior choice for the high-traffic areas. This is especially true for installations requiring a very low set point as with white wines.
- Aluminum cabinet with subtle textured finish
- fins are hard tempered for durability
- Copper tubing completely seamless for longer trouble free life
- Cleaning and servicing louvered panels
- Pre-Installed thermal expansion valve installed as standard
- Compressor protection “pump down” solenoid valve as standard in case of leaks
- Valves pre-installed in order to eliminate additional wiring to thermostat
- Highest cooling function with least required space for installation Both UL and NSF listed
Fan Coil Wiring
L1 115V Line Voltage
SV Solenoid Valve
FM Fan Motor
TP Temperature Probe
Back of Controller Connections
10 Temperature Probe
11 Temperature Probe
5 115V Line Voltage
2 Jumper from 5
3 Switch Leg to Fan Coil
C NO Internal normally open contact
Condensing Unit Wiring
- Standard Line Sets should be 50′ or less. Extended runs may require larger line sizes and 3 oz of oil must be added for every 10′ feet over 35′.
- Keep line sets as short as possible and insulate.
- Excessive number of turns will cause refrigerant flow problems. This could cause early compressor failure. Suction line accumulators are recommended. Required if working lower than the normal 55-56 degree operating range from wine cellar.
- Drain line must always flow down hill to drain or pump.
- The system is controlled by a pump down control system. There is no control wiring between thermostat and condensing unit.
- The line connections at Fan Coil and Condensing Unit may not be the same as the required line sizes.