Click the graphic to view larger.
Seller (USCS) warrants that the goods will be free of defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
With receipt of completed warranty activation card
All cooling unit parts are covered for a period of one (1) year from date of sale.
Purchaser’s exclusive remedy is limited, at Seller’s option, to repair or replace defective parts with either new or factory reconditioned parts. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the unit to repair facility designated by Us Cellar Systems.
US Cellar Systems will pay return shipping at regular ground rates for wine cellar cooling units repaired under warranty. At the sole discretion and approval of the seller local replacement parts may be sourced.
Repairs or replacement parts not authorized in advance by US Cellar Systems may void the terms and conditions contained in this warranty agreement. Modification of any component may void the terms and conditions of this warranty. Variances from USCS prescribed installation manual may void the terms and conditions of this warranty.
US Cellar Systems is not responsible for labor to diagnose potential issues, remove possibly defective parts or to reinstall repaired/replacement parts. US Cellar Systems is not responsible for costs of supplies, labor, travel, or materials related to initial installation or subsequent maintenance or repairs.
Warranty does not cover damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of god, fires earthquakes, floods, high winds, government, war, riot or labor trouble, strikes, lockouts, delay of carrier, unauthorized repair, or any other cause beyond the control of US Cellar Systems, weather similar or dissimilar of the foregoing examples.
Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold are for only for the purposes of cooling wine cellars and or similar units that house wine, foods, or cigars. Purchaser assumes all risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, leaks, fire water damage mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that might occur.
Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, seller is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages, and there are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof:
- The implied warrantied of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
- Some states do not follow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or a waiver of the implied warranties of fitness and or merchantability.
- So the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- Any legal action or proceeding related ot this purchase shall be instituted solely in a federal court in los angeles county, ca.
- Us cellar systems, llc. And customer agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.